You may have caught our love of lamb meat in my Christmas recipe post, so imagine the excitement my British partner and I had when we found out that there was a festival dedicated to celebrating his favorite, healthy protein!
The American Lamb Jam promises tastings from 16 of Austin’s best and brightest chefs, along with some of Texas’ finest wine and beer. Here’s the star-studded list of the amazing chefs you’ll get to taste from:
- Chris Hurley of The Bonneville
- Jack Gilmore of Jack Allen’s Kitchen
- Shawn Cirkiel of Parkside and Olive & June
- John Lichtenberger Péché
- Kyle McClelland of Dallas’ Proof + Pantry
- Carlos Ysaguirre of Jacoby’s Restaurant & Mercantile
- Phillip Brown of Vince Young Steakhouse
- Danny Kievit of Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill
- Reina Morris and James Watson of Buenos Aires Café
- Harold Marmulstein of Salty Sow
- Joel Welch of Kerbey Lane Cafe
- Bryce Gilmore of Odd Duckand Barley Swine.
- Joe Anguiano of Vox Table
- Mark Schmidt of Blackbird & Henry
- Camden Stuerzenberger of Fork & Vine
- Roman Murphy of Bess Bistro
It’s all happening on Sunday, February 22nd from 3-6 at the beautiful Barr Mansion. You can purchase tickets here, OR enter for your chance to win 2 tickets from me! How? Simple! Follow me, and @FanOfLAmb, and tweet which chef or restaurant you’re most excited about sampling dishes from with the hashtag: #atxlamb. You can enter more than once, and I’ll choose a winner at random to be announced on Tuesday! May the odds be ever in your favor!